Lowcode4all is all about empowering local software developers so that they can help organisations in their communities provide the best service to customers and be(come) the most competitive in their market.
We do that by providing training in low-code application platforms (LCAP).
With low-code development, you can develop applications faster than ever. What used to take months or years, can now often be done in days or weeks.
But more importantly than building applications in a short period of time, it is that applications can easily be modified to meet changing business needs. It is this aspect that enables local companies to be competitive in a worldwide marketplace. The ability to change functionality enables organisations to adequately meet the changing demands of their community and to stay ahead in their industry.
Not reinventing the wheel
Even though we teach you at Lowcode4all how to build applications quickly and how to get and retain customers, we do not feel that it is the best use of your time to build every solution from scratch. We believe in supporting each other, and we believe that together we can create and deploy better solutions than each of us can do by ourselves.
For this reason, once you are a member of the Lowcode4all family, you get access to a growing library of vertical market solutions.
Solutions that are Ready-to-Go and that can quickly be adapted to any specific requirements from your customers.
When you have successfully completed the developer’s course, you can become part of the Lowcode4all family. Our family is formed by professional low-code developers who are all focused on creating the best solutions for their customers. The family is a great place to exchange best practices and build a network of professional friends.
If you have also completed the Entrepreneurs Path, then you get access to our Application Collection. In this collection, you find contributions and applications from other family members.
Some of them are free. Free contributions are often sub-routines that can help other developers. For example, the code to place custom location pins on a map.
Other applications require a fee. Often these are applications that have been developed for a specific vertical market.
You come in direct contact with the developers of the application and together you decide on three plans:
- A commercial plan to expand the reach of their application.
- A technical plan that describes the knowledge and steps to understand the application.
- An implementation plan to ensure that all parties: your customer, the original developer and you, will be satisfied with the end result.
Most applications are ready for you to implement and modify. Other applications, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) require specialised knowledge that can only be provided by the author of the application. In that case, you can apply to become their representative where you work with your local customer and the author provides the knowledge, the training and, sometimes, for very large systems, the implementation.
Publishing your own applications
The Lowcode4all family can also expand the reach of your own application or applications.
Once you have an application that addresses the needs of a vertical market, you can apply to have the application become part of the Application Collection.
In general, there are 5 conditions for an application to become part of the Application Collection:
- The application has been used to satisfaction by at least 2 different customers.
- The application has been used by end-users for at least 6 months.
- The application meets the VINYL development and naming standards.
- Ample information has to be posted in the Application Collection. Including screenshots and a description of the target market and of the competitive benefits for end-users.
- User documentation has to be up-to-date for all fields and functions.
We always advise having 2 versions of your application:
- An easy-to-implement basic version that can quickly be deployed.
- A comprehensive version with additional functionality that can be activated with parameters.
Together with your implementation partner, you decide whether they will customize and maintain the application for their market, or whether you will remain responsible for ongoing development.